Ludwick Eye Center is excited to offer Refractive Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery (ReLACS) and i-LASIK, all-laser custom LASIK. Our Eye Center specializes in cataract surgery, glaucoma management, macular degeneration diagnosis, diabetic eye disease, and dry eye syndrome. We are proud to offer LipiFlow dry eye treatment to help our patients.
We are committed to providing excellent service to our patients. Our doctors and staff strive to be courteous, responsive, and caring using sound medical judgement in providing ophthalmology services. Dr. Ludwick and Dr. Weigel have 41 years of combined surgical experience and have performed thousands of procedures. It is their skill and experience with today's advanced techniques that are the basis of quality care at Ludwick Eye Center.
We have three offices to better serve you: Chambersburg, PA, Hagerstown, MD and Waynesboro, PA.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery In Our State of the Art Operating Room
- Glaucoma Laser Treatments—Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) and Endocyclophotocoagulation (ECP)
- Macular Degeneration Evaluation and Diagnosis with the Latest Ocular Coherence Tomographic Imaging (OCT)
- Dry Eye Syndrome Evaluation with our numerous treatment plans, including LipiFlow
- Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy Utilizing OCT and Digital Retinal Photography
- i-LASIK all-laser custom LASIK vision correction
Ludwick Laser and Surgery Center is a warm, comfortable, state-of-the art surgical center that is conveniently located adjacent to our eye clinic. Our services include cataract, glaucoma and laser surgery. We offer a choice of lens implants for our cataract patients, including today's most advanced lenses which allow patients to see near, far and everything in between with less dependence on glasses.