3rd Annual We Salute Our Heroes Festival
We are excited to announce the date of our annual We Salute Our Heroes festival on Saturday, September 8th from 11-2PM! This will be the 3rd year that we have had the privilege to create this special day for our well-deserving military and veterans. Sacrifice and honor are not new words to these individuals and this is a day that we have reserved to give our time and resources to honor our local heroes and their family for the ultimate sacrifice that they have made for all of us!
“Tom Mooningham, HMC (FMF) USN RETIRED – I wish to express my appreciation for a wonderful day at We Salute Our Heroes day today. Your patriotism and genuine caring for veterans was evident at every level of the day, from the activities, food, displays, comradeship shown by the staff was a true relief from the turmoil our country is facing today. As a sailor and serving with the Marine Corps for 24 years the highest honor one can give is ‘WELL DONE’, you, your staff, and all the groups volunteering their time and efforts to make this day a successful one truly earned a ‘WELL DONE’. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOLD BLESS AMERICA.”
We are welcoming all military – past and present – and their families to come and enjoy a free, fun-filled day with great food, entertainment, giveaways, and more!
- Live music by Rudy & The Blue Fish
- Entertainment and dancing with The Lindy Hop Dancers
- Catered by Mission BBQ and Hotdogs Plus
- Snow cones by Shiver Shack Shaved Ice
- 104.7 WAYZ broadcasting live
- Beer and wine tastings by Roy Pitz Brewing Company, In & Out Beverage, Castlerigg Wine Shop, Jan Zell Wines and Ciders
- Cornhole, bingo, bull rides, paintball target shooting
- Kid Zone including bounce house, mini hoops and face painting
- Military vehicles on site including a replica of a Vietnam Gun Truck and a memorial wall with the fallen heroes of the Mid-Atlantic State
- Vendor booths including local businesses offering displays, information, and sales of their products such as:
- M & S Harley-Davidson
- Pennsylvania National Guard with a rock wall
- Spartan Tactical & Police Supply
- Frag Out Clothing
- Apex Integrated Medicine offering massages
- Cavalry Firearms
- Gaia Kosha Yogic Spa
- Cumberland Valley Martial Arts and Yoga Center
- Frankie Results with fitness and health information
- STAR Community with information about Horses for Heroes
- And many more!
- Prizes and giveaways donated from local businesses including breweries, restaurants, country clubs, and more!
This will be held outside our Chambersburg office at
825 Fifth Avenue
Chambersburg PA 17201
Parking will be available at Chambersburg Gastroenterology next door to our office as well as Keystone Health across the street. Once you arrive to the event, be sure to stop by the registration desk on your way in to pick up your food ticket(s).
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information or sponsorship opportunities, please visit contact Natalie Price 717-552-2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our Facebook to stay up to date with any event information and see pictures after the event!
Thank You Sponsors!
Thank You Businesses Donating Door Prizes!
- Appalachian Running Company
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Chambersburg Acupuncture
- Chambersburg Memorial YMCA
- Country Breeze Farm Market
- Cracker Barrel
- Cumberland Valley Martial Arts & Yoga Center
- Cushwa Brewing Company
- Custom Cleaning Company
- F&M Trust
- Gardens by Grace
- Gartenberg Jewelry
- H. Ric Luhrs Performing Arts Center
- Hagerstown Suns
- Here’s Looking At You
- JENNINGS CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
- Kenny’s Grill and Ice Cream
- Knouse Foods Cooperative, Inc.
- Land’s End
- Liberty Mountain Resort
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Ludwig’s Jewelers, Inc.
- Mikie’s Ice Cream & Green Cow
- MOD Pizza
- Newcomer’s Truck Parts, Inc
- Norland Pub
- Orchards Restaurant
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Pet Valu
- Reid’s Orchard & Winery
- Royer’s Flowers & Gifts
- Sherwin Williams
- Spicher’s Appliances
- Squires Electronics & Appliances
- T&B Cleaning
- TGI Friday’s
- The Butcher Shoppe
- The Gift Enclosure
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Waynesboro Country Club
- Windy Knoll Farm Market & Creamery